The Casström No.10 SFK is a robust full-tang knife that can handle all tasks in the wilderness for bushcraft, hunting and survival. This is a knife that can skin a moose or split wood equally well.
No.10 Swedish Forest Knife, was the first knife that Casström designed, and therefore holds a special place in the Casström team's hearts. It’s even more satisfying to know that it is held in the same affection by those who use it!
The No.10 remains popular with outdoorsmen and women. Why? Because it’s a knife you can put through its paces, and feel confident that it won’t let you down. That is everything in a knife!
Briefly about the version Green micarta with Fire Striker Steel / Sleipner:
- Hand-finished green micarta handle with an ergonomic design that gives a great grip.
- The fire striker steel has a matching handle and an Auermetall ferro-rod that consistently gives an even shower of sparks, regardless of the weather.
- Sturdy welted sheath in vegetable-tanned European leather with draining hole and loop for the fire steel.
- Blade in premium Sleipner steel from Swedish Uddeholm that holds an edge well even during very hard use such as wood splitting.
- Scandinavian grind, along with the steel properties, makes the knife robust, effective for wood carving, and easy to sharpen in the outdoors.
Casström No.10 Swedish Forest Knife - Green Micarta with Fire Steel
Comes with: Fire Striker Steel (Green Micarta), rod 60 x 9.5 mm, 12000+ strikes
Grind: Scandinavian grind
Handle: Green Linen Micarta, black liners, brass hardware
Measurements: Total 22 cm / Blade 103 x 27 x 4 mm
Sheath: Vegetable Tanned European leather, Black
Steel: Uddeholm Sleipner (Non-stainless), 59-60 HRC
Warranty: 25 years